We Can Help You Save Time, Money and Hassles!
- You need a good agent who will work hard for you. Our real estate team is dedicated to helping you find the right home at the best price. We want you to find the home that will make you happy and successful in real estate ownership.
- When you hire us to help you buy your first property, you’ll discuss with us your desires for a home and how much you can afford. We'll find a way to merge these two priorities and find a residence you'll enjoy owning.
- Keep your objectives in mind when visiting a home. Sometimes the idea of owning a home can overwhelm your practical sense, so keep your emotions in check. Keep a list of the pros and cons of each property you visit. When you're alone with your agent, you can go over the pros and cons of each home. Your 4JRE agent will help you stay on track while keeping their eyes out for a great property for you to purchase.
- Engage in the services of a good real estate lawyer/title company. We can recommend several vendors in the area that would be a good fit for you. Interview them to ensure that you get someone you can trust. The legalities of transferring land ownership can be dodgy, and someone in your corner can be your best defense against future legal troubles.
- Make the offer. This can be a maze of "contingencies," "amendments," and "financing," lingo. We'll be happy to prepare the paperwork and go through it with you before submitting it. Remember, the seller may reject or counter your offer, so even at this late date, avoid setting your heart on the home you hope to own. Once the offer is accepted, you’ll need to have the earnest money available for deposit.
Need more reassurance? Let’s meet for coffee and talk.